A Notary is a person who can witness oaths, solemn affirmations, the signing of affidavits or statutory declarations. A Notary may also certify documents to be true copies of the original. We have 2 Notaries and 4 Commissioners of Oaths at our office, and are pleased to assist with any of the following:
- Drafting and Notarization of Consent to Travel Document (for when a child is travelling without one or both parents
- Notarization of any Document;
- Affidavits re: Transfer of Vehicle Ownership;
- Certification of Applicant’s Photograph;
- Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor
- Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity
- Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
- Statutory Declaration re: Ownership of Property
- Any Other Statutory Declaration Required by Law
We charge $25.00 per document to be notarized, however, fees will be increased if we are required to prepare the affidavit or letter to be notarized.
Kindly contact our office to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
For a sample travel with minor letter, please visit click here.